What types of memberships are available in the Club?
The Club is offering refundable memberships in the following categories: Platinum Golf, Platinum Jr. Golf, Platinum Athletic, Legacy Golf and Legacy Athletic.
What recreational facilities will be available to members?
Platinum Athletic Members
- 19,000 sq. ft. athletic facility offering free weight, cardio, aerobics, and 45 weekly complimentary group exercise classes
- 4 outdoor swimming pools with year-round lap pool and family pool
- 2 indoor and 3 outdoor whirlpools
- 2 saunas and 2 steam rooms
- 2 indoor Har-Tru indoor tennis courts
- 11 outdoor tennis courts, including 2 outdoor Har-Tru courts
- Year round tennis programs and events
- Spa & Beauty Services
- Social events
- Game Room
- Three onsite dining options
Platinum Golf / Platinum Jr. Golf Members
- Includes facilities and activities available to Platinum Athletic Members as well as:
- Complimentary greens fees, including cart on the 18-hole championship Jim Engh Course
- Complimentary use of the driving range and putting green
- Clubhouse offering pro shop, full service restaurant and bar
- Complimentary bag storage
- Golf programs and events
- Complimentary handicap service
What are the special benefits of membership in the Club?
SNOWMASS CLUB offers a distinctive private membership experience, with the attentive service of a fine hotel, and the extensive amenities of the private club lifestyle. In addition to outstanding facilities and activities for members, membership in the Snowmass Club currently offers a number of other attractive benefits, including:
MEMBERSHIP INITIATION DEPOSIT IS 95% REFUNDABLE
Membership deposits are repaid as described in the Membership Plan.
RESIGNED MEMBERSHIPS REISSUED PRIOR TO MEMBERSHIP SELL-OUT
Resigned members do not have to wait until all new memberships in the Club have been issued before their membership may be reissued and they are entitled to a repayment as provided for in the Membership Plan.
IMMEDIATE FAMILY PRIVILEGES
The member’s spouse and unmarried children under the age of 23 are eligible to enjoy the same use privileges as the primary member under the provisions of the Membership Plan.
EXTENDED FAMILY PRIVILEGES
Children who do not fall within the definition of immediate family, grandchildren and grandparents of the member, and member’s spouse, are also entitled to use the Club’s facilities as described in the Membership Plan.
A membership can be transferred to a member’s spouse or an adult child as described in the Membership Plan.
Member’s children under the age of 40 may join as Legacy members by paying a discounted percentage of the then-current membership deposit and converting to a full member at age 40, as described in the Membership Plan.
REAL ESTATE TRANSFER
A membership can be transferred with real estate as described in the Membership Plan.
AVAILABILITY OF MEMBERSHIPS IS LIMITED
Membership in each category is capped to ensure the member’s enjoyment of the Club’s outstanding facilities.
Does one Membership grant access to my entire family?
Membership includes the Member, Member’s spouse and their dependent children, under the age of 23, either living at home or attending school on a full-time basis.
Is the initiation fee due up front or can I defer my payments?
Snowmass Club offers deferred payment options for memberships. No additional fees or finance charges are assessed to members wishing to defer their payment over multiple years.
Is Snowmass Club an equity Club?
No, the Club is owned and operated by ABA Snowmass LLC. Snowmass Club Members do not obtain any equity or ownership interest in the Club and are not subject to any assessments for capital improvements or operating deficits.